How much does a tree surgeon charge to cut down a tree?
Welcome to our ‘ How much does a tree surgeon charge to cut down a tree? ‘ post.
So how much does a tree surgeon charge to cut down a tree?
The price really does vary with lots of factors involved (See below) but can cost anywhere between £100 and £600. This price is a rough estimate for a more accurate price you would be best to call us and discuss your individual requirements.
Factors that Impact The Cost of Tree Removal
- Size – the overall height of the tree is a critical factor in the cost.
- Diameter – the tree diameter of the trunk will have an impact on how much you pay for obvious reasons.
- Location – the location of the trees to be removed, for example, trees that are away from nearby buildings and house will be easier to remove than those alongside neighboring buildings. The more risk that is involved, the more expensive it will be to get them removed.
- Tree Condition – generally a rotting tree will be cheaper than a healthy three as rotting trees can be easier to manage and will involve less timber to manage.
- Location of buildings and potential risks to damage.
We offer tree services / tree work in both domestic and commercial areas throughout west Yorkshire, we offer all tree services, from tidying up that pesky tall conifer in the garden to removing the large Sycamore overhanging the house “no job too big n no job small” as we like to say.
So Finally we hope you enjoyed our ‘ how much does a tree surgeon charge to cut down a tree? ‘ post, and found the information you were looking for.
Call us for a free estimate
Tel: 01274 270658 or Mob: 07856 920541
We can provide you with a quick free estimate if you would like an exact costing for the work you need done.